Saturday, April 25, 2009

Save Alice

April the 25th is Alice Day, originally known as "Pedophile Pride Day" the day was devised by pedophile activists during the 1990's to celebrate their desire to molest children.

Here's what some pedophiles from GirlChat were planning to do:

FreeThinkerGL

I will be wearing my GLogo t-shirt with my GLogo pendent for all to see!!!. I guess I will be doing what I do everyday, just hangout with friends and maybe if it's nice out, skateboard a bit etc. I don't have a LGF so I won't be spending anytime with little girls or boys but I will go to the park and LG watch. I also try to do a bit of CL activism on Alice Day or any day for that matter, in the sense that every time I see an opportunity I drop off a few pamphlets, flyers and cards that I always carry around in my backpack.

silentmist
I will be spending the day at a local market filled with beautiful LG's. Kinda boring, but I will at least be wearing a pink t-shirt. I doubt anyone will catch on, but you never know ;-)
Sancho Panza
Weather for Saturday seems promising, we will to go to our local zoo and eat ice cream :-)
lall
I think the t-shirt thing is just to wear any kind of a pink shirt on Alice Day. That way if any asks if you're a pedo, you can claim you have no idea what they're talking about...and how dare they insinuate such a thing! lol.
Justincredible
I don't ever wear pink so it will def be a stretch but I'm sure I can pull it off!
zlurker
I have worm pink on Alice Day for several years now!
Aladdin Truelove
PS: I am the one who suggested the name "Alice Day," way back on Ianthe's email list, in 1998. Feels good to be back in the land of the living!
The Anti's have started a tradition of their own - each year celebrating the Alice Day as an opportunity to raise a bit of awareness... of their own...